Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break=Whimsical

Well, I am officially on Spring Break and yes, I realize that I am about a week behind everyone else. I think that I have never really appreciated all that this break stood for. When I went to a brick and mortar type of school I wasn't really much of a partier (as much as that pains me to admit) so I didn't partake of the usual Spring Break festivites such as going to Florida and boozing it up.
This year, however, I am looking forward to this week like nobody's business. Perhaps it is the sudden change in the weather, perhaps it is that I know I could bum around with several people and actually do something fun, perhaps it is the anticipation of doing something creative with my free time, or maybe it is just as simple as knowing I can go to the park with my iced coffee and my novel and enjoy the moment. Whatever the reason, I am looking forward to the rest of this week with delicious anticipation.

I have been thinking about California a lot lately. Not only has a certain someone been talking incessantly about In and Out Burgers *cough Ben cough* but also I have been really having a hard time dealing with the fact that there are so many job openings there and I am here, in Northeast Tx. GAHHHH, I hate decisions. I just started really feeling good about the relationships that I have built here when the whole issue of job dissatisfaction comes into play. Is there ever a time in anyone's life where everything is just 100% perfect?

I think I need a girl's night...complete with cookie dough and Rom-Coms...any takers?

On a side note, I am really thinking about writing a book. Yes, it would take awhile and I doubt I would publish the thing. But maybe it would be a good outlet for my nasty habit of daydreaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment