Monday, January 16, 2012

Change in the Air...

It has come to my attention that in my last blog I grossly neglected to let you in on a delightful facet of my life.
 *drumroll please*
I have a boyfriend.
If you watch my YouTube channel (which I will try to link somewhere  on this page)  you will know this fact, but for those of you who don't, I submit Exhibit A   
 Photo Courtesy of Hannah Elizabeth 
Yes, it's true...I wouldn't make someone like him up :D

Well, I have been reading a book by Bill Bryson entitled  "A Walk in the Woods" which is all about his ambitious trek across the Appalachian Trail. Ok, aside from the fact that Bill is a positively witty author, I mentioned in a previous video that I love travel journal type novels. This book makes me want to pack up some camping gear and set out on the trail...even though the whole first chapter is devoted to the author's distress about the many ways to be attacked by bears.
Now, those of you who know me will realize that this is probably utterly ridiculous. I'm not what most would call an "outdoorsy" girl *snickers* but I do have an adventuresome streak in me that prompts me to do ridiculous things.
If any of you have a wanderlust streak in you, and if you have an appreciation for wit and intelligence, I would pick up this book. Tell me what you think!
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment