Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nonsensical

So, I made a promise that I would do one post every week...I think I might have bugged out on that one, but I thought I could at least try to make a post before I hit the two week mark.
I don't really have much to say. I have decided, after much reading of Bill Bryson and excessive research, that my absolute top-notch dream career would be a travel writer/journalist. I could combine all that I love into one job....genius really. Now, as to how to accomplish this I have no clue.
Confession: I am actually trying hard to get addicted to Pinterest.  Of all people, I should have grabbed onto the trend by now. I freaking love the idea...I just haven't gotten to the point where I spend a lot of time on there. *sigh*
Confession 2 ( I had no idea I had so many): Sometimes I really miss certain parts of Tx, usually those parts are about 6 ft tall-ish and rhyme with "Yen." However, today my mopey little pity party extended to another part of Paris. A part that looks something like this.


Are you salivating? I am...Yes, I miss Swirlz Bakery. A lot! What I would not give for a Pink Velvet cupcake and a few cake balls right about now...
Ok, now that I am hungry, I shall sign off for the evening. Thank you for listening to my ramblings.
Till Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment