Sunday, October 31, 2010

GHAUOAEB;ERPRAEOO!

Ok, so rant time.
Why is it that people are so freaking crazy? I don't understand how oblivion works, but it sure seems to manifest in the minds of the people that I hang out with. Yes, I understand that some things can be easily missed, but come on really? Everything? You have got to be kidding me.
I know that I have to be doing stuff right, otherwise I wouldn't feel the sense of peace that I do overall. But someday I just feel like I literally screw everything up...this was one of those days.
Ok, rant is over. I don't want to think about it anymore anyways.

I went to Whole Foods yesterday, and there were several small children dressed up in Halloween costumes, and even some of the workers were getting their festive on. I thought this was all very cute, but then I saw "her" come around the corner. She was tall, probably because of the platforms that she was walking on. She wore a crazy short, bright color block dress, and on her head was a GIANT rainbow colored bow. I kid you not, it was about as big as Minnie Mouse's bow. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It could have been a costume, in that case I wonder at this grown woman's sanity. It didn't really look like a costume though, and in that case I wonder "Have we really come to this? Has the fashion world become so desperate for attention and unique-ness that the feel the need to resort to dressing up women to look like cartoon characters."  Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment