Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holidays bring out the sap in me

Legitimately they do. Babies are way cuter this time of year, and I always get a little teary-eyed on the Christmas morning commercials...even if they are for Kay Jewelers. Yes, I am a girl and I know that this fits into the stereotypical "girl mold" but I can't deny my emotions on this one :)

So in other news, I'm pretty sure I've made up my mind about location...I'm not ready to leave yet. I feel like there is so much I have left to do and I don't want to leave before I've had the chance to do them. I think my problem is that I try waaay too hard to plan out my life. I am going to adopt a surfer's mentality from here on it. Just take what comes and ride the wave all the way to the shore. It's all good baby.
Happy Thanksgiving! Go eat some turkey. Or, if you're a veg-head like me you can have some of everything else that doesn't include flesh. Or be really smart and eat some of everything. (Can you tell I'm already hungry?)
PS: I am in serious need of a hardcore roadtrip, so if any of you blokes have any ideas you should hit me up with those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment