Monday, November 29, 2010

Why, why, why?

There is no point to this post. Literally, none whatsoever. I think that I am just tired. Physically and emotionally. I want to be somewhere in the future, but I know deep down that these steps I am taking now are crucial in order for me to achieve those goals. I just don't like waiting, those of you who know me should know that.
I think I just need a hug....or a stiff drink, I can't decide which would be better right now :)
I will keep going, I will make it through tomorrow, I will have an amazing future. I know all of these things, I just don't like the rocky nature of the path that I am traveling right now.

I think I shall credit my discontent to my lack of sleep. I think a bubble bath will make this crap go away. I shall try and melt away the stress of the day with lavender and ylang ylang.


Perhaps a hug AND a stiff drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment